Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £81.78Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £30.18Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by goldstonebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionSedimentology is an easily readable textbook for undergraduate students, devoted to the main factors of sedimentation and to sedimentary environments. While most cases are related to present day sedimentation, a few applications to past sedimentary environments are also supplied for each considered topic.
- Author(s)Herve Chamley
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/09/1990
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 Tables, black and white; 18 Illustrations, black and white; X, 285 p. 18 illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byThomas Reimer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.