All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sally Engle Merry
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleChicago Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographySally Engle Merry is the Silver Professor in the Department of Anthropology at New York University and the faculty codirector of the Center for Human Rights and Global Justice at the New York University School of Law. She is the author of five books, including Human Rights and Gender Violence, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.