All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on choosing an idea, choosing a point of view, making your characters likeable, creating secondary characters, learning the Three Ps (problems, plotting, and pacing), revising your text, finding an agent, and more. This work also features tables, charts, and sidebars.
- Author BiographySarah Mlynowski started her publishing career at Harlequin Enterprises. While she never met Fabio, she used her experiences to fuel her first chick lit novel, Milkrun, which has since been published in 16 countries, selling over 700,000 copies around the globe. Her second novel, Fishbowl (53,000 copies sold), received a starred review from Booklist and was named one of Waldenbooks Best Women's Fiction novels of 2002.
- Author(s)Farrin Jacobs,Sarah Mlynowski
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £13.78Trending at £18.86
- £18.01Trending at £22.67
- £11.99Trending at £19.90
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £21.48Trending at £28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.