All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWitty, thought-provoking, moving and totally honest autobiography of a man, born blind, who is now a leading broadcaster.
- Author BiographyPeter White is the BBC's Disabilty Affairs Correspondent and a frequent broadcaster on Radio 4 on other issues. Married with three (sighted) children, he lives in Winchester, but travels widely throughout the country
- Author(s)Peter White
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/03/2000
- GenreAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.40Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.