All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPumpkins! Big, round, orange pumpkins growing in a field. Children piling off school busses to pick one of their very own. Carving funny faces, friendly smiles, or scary frowns into pumpkins to illuminate a doorstep on Halloween. This book presents pumpkins as a symbol, a scent, a flavour of an entire season.
- Author BiographyJill Esbaum is the award-winning author of several books for young readers. She lives on a farm near Dixon, Iowa, with her husband and family. She loves visiting school, as well as teaching adults how to write for children in numerous classes and workshops.
- Author(s)Jill Esbaum
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Out-of-print date01/11/2011
- Content Note16 full-colour photographs
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.71Trending at £5.23
- £10.05Trending at £14.99
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £4.28Trending at £6.97
- £10.31Trending at £14.99
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £11.32Trending at £12.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.