All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn its updated and revised third edition, this book reviews 15 years of advances in seed biology. Describes new research in the molecular biology of development and germination, and fresh insights on dormancy and how seeds respond to their environment.
- Author BiographyJ. Derek Bewley, PhD, DSc Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, CAN Kent J. Bradford, PhD Department of Plant Sciences, Seed Biotechnology Center, University of California, Davis, CA, USA Henk W.M. Hilhorst, PhD Wageningen Seed Laboratory, Laboratory of Plant Physiology, Wageningen University, Wageningen, Netherlands Hiroyuki Nonogaki, PhD Department of Horticulture, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, USA
- Author(s)Henk W.M. Hilhorst,Hiro Nonogaki,J. Derek Bewley,Kent J. Bradford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, 87 colour illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.