CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionSince his first collection of poetry appeared in 1953, Philippe Jaccottet has sought to express the ineffable that lies at the heart of our material world in his essential, elemental poetry. In this translation, English readers can follow in his footsteps of fifty years ago and find the still-viable seeds of his delicate and tenacious verse.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Jaccottet is a major Swiss poet, critic, and translator of works by Homer, Goethe, Holderlin, Rilke, and Musil. Tess Lewis's numerous translations from French and German include works by Peter Handke, Jean-Luc Benoziglio, and Pascal Bruckner.
- Author(s)Philippe Jaccottet
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleSB - The Swiss List
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width136 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated byTess Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.