Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how anthroposophical therapies draw heavily on the Christian concept of healing in the New Testament, and practically how carers and healers can nurture the healing power of Christ within them.
- Author BiographyPeter Selg was born in Stuttgart in 1963. He studied medicine in Zurich and Berlin. Until 2000 he worked as the head physician of the child and juvenile psychiatry department of Herdecke hospital in Germany. He now works as a youth psychiatrist at the Ita Wegman Clinic in Arlesheim, Switzerland, lectures extensively and is the author of numerous books. He is married with three children.
- Author(s)Peter Selg
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note5 colour and 13 b/w illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byChristian von Arnim
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.