All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the relationship between quantum theory and concepts of individuality and identity from ancient Greece to the present.
- Author BiographyPeter Pesic, writer, pianist, and scholar, is Director of the Science Institute and Musician-in-Residence at St. John's College, Santa Fe. He is the author of Abel's Proof: An Essay on the Sources and Meaning of Mathematical Unsolvability; Seeing Double: Shared Identities in Physics, Philosophy, and Literature; Sky in a Bottle; and Music and the Making of Modern Science, all published by the MIT Press.
- Author(s)Peter Pesic
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSeeing Double
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note11 illus.
- Weight209 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.46Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
- £5.63Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.