CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the link between the everyday relations of gender and the reform of the rural political economy in the 1980's, and argues that the reconstitution of the Chinese state in the reform era draws force and authority from the inherent politics and power of gender.
- Author BiographyEllen R. Judd is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Manitoba.
- Author(s)Ellen R. Judd
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1996
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note1 halftone
- Weight426 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEllen R. Judd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.