All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a disruptive innovation is launched, it changes the entire industry and every firm operating within it. This book argues that it is possible to predict which companies will win and which will lose in a specific situation - and provides a practical framework for doing so.
- Author BiographyChristensen is one of the brightest stars in business right now, and is recognized as one of the world's leading experts on innovation. He is the Robert and Jane Cizik Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, with a joint appointment in Technology & Operations Management and General Management Scott D. Anthony is a Partner at Innosight LLC and Erik A. Roth is a consultant in McKinsey & Company's Boston office.
- Author(s)Clayton M. Christensen,Erik A. Roth,Scott D. Anthony
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight658 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.