All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary textbook challenges students to see race as everyone's issue. Drawing on sociology, psychology, history, and economics, Seeing White introduces students to the concepts of white privilege and social power.
- Author BiographyJean Halley is associate professor of sociology at Wagner College. Amy Eshleman is associate professor of psychology at Wagner College. Ramya Mahadevan Vijaya is associate professor of economics at Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Amy Eshleman,Jean Halley,Ramya Mahadevan Vijaya
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight376 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.