All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionWith globalization firmly in motion, there is a great need for multilateral, holistic coordination among old and new powers. This book focuses on the new group of players in the global economy-- the E8, or Emerging 8.
- Author BiographyPeter Marber (New York, NY) is global head of GEM fixed income and currencies at HSBC Halbis Partners. He was formerly Founding parter and Chief Strategist for the Atlantic Funds LLC, which was acquired by HSBC in 2005. Marber began his career at UBS where he was co-founder and President of the emrgency markets subsidiary. He has been a faculty member at Columbia University since 1993 and has taught at both the Business school and the School of International and Public Affairs. He has also taught at Johns Hopkins University. He is affiliated with theWorld Policy Institute and the New America Foundation.
- Author(s)Peter Marber
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.