All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book analyzing the artistic production and critical reception of Kara Walker, a young African-American artist whose controversial work deals with unsettling themes of racism.
- Author BiographyGwendolyn DuBois Shaw is Assistant Professor of History of Art and Architecture and of African and African American Studies at Harvard University. Her website provides more information about the author.
- Author(s)Gwendolyn DuBois Shaw
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2004
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note44 illus. (incl. 10 in color)
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.75
- £17.68Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
- £18.47Trending at £26.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.