Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn essays, scholars demonstrate that the history of Texans' quests to secure inalienable rights and expand government-protected civil rights has been one of stops and starts, successes and failures, progress and retrenchment.
- Author BiographyDEBRA A. REID is associate professor of history at Eastern Illinois University in Charleston. Her Ph.D. is from Texas A&M University.
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCentennial Series of the Association of Former Students, Texas A&M University
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 112
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note16 b&w photos. 1 fig.
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDebra A. Reid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.