All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £5.79Trending at £7.00
- £11.99Trending at £12.90
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.30Trending at £19.70
- £5.99Trending at £6.81
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
About this product
- DescriptionHow would Socrates and Plato react to a modern world where secularism and religious fundamentalism are growing while the gap between the human mind and animal mind is narrowing? Using some creative license mixed with real history, science, and philosophy, Seeking Perfection addresses that question.
- Author BiographyMatt J. Rossano is professor of psychology at Southeastern Louisiana University, USA. He has authored or co-authored over seventy scholarly papers, book chapters, commentaries, reviews, and online essays and is the author of three previous books.
- Author(s)Matt J. Rossano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.