Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionEach fall and spring, millions of birds travel the Pacific Flyway, the westernmost of the four major North American bird migration routes. This title examines the development and management of refuges in the wintering range of migratory birds along the Pacific Flyway.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Wilson is associate professor of geography at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Robert M. Wilson
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleWeyerhaeuser Environmental Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Cronon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.