All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the two seasons of excavation at Segsbury Camp which form a part of Oxford University's Hillforts of the Ridgeway Project . It contains background material and a series of interpretations of the site at different scales finishing with a discussion of the Lambourn Downs landscape in later prehistoric and Romano-British times.
- Author BiographyGary Lock is Emeritus Professor of Archaeology at the University of Oxford. His research interests include computer applications and quantitative methods in archaeology especially Geographical Information Systems, their application and theoretical aspects (current interests are modelling visibility and movement). Professor Chris Gosden holds the Chair of European Archaeology at the University of Oxford. He has published extensively on Celtic art, archaeology, landscape and identity.
- Author(s)Christopher Gosden,Gary Lock,Patrick Daly
- PublisherOxford University School of Archaeology
- Date of Publication10/10/2005
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University School of Archaeology
- Content Note75 b/w figs, 30 plates
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.