All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the fundamental concepts and skills used to acquire seismic data in the oil industry and the step-by-step techniques necessary to extract the sections that trap hydrocarbons as well as seismic data interpretation skills.
- Author BiographyEnwenode Onajite, author of 'Seismic Data Analysis Techniques in Hydrocarbon Exploration'. Formerly a research reservoir geophysicist with Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria limited (SPDC). He is now an independent research reservoir geophysicist and is available for opportunities in the oil and gas industry. He is an Associate member of the Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) and member of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG).
- Author(s)Enwenode Onajite
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight720 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.