Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionA a comprehensive reading of the work of W. E. B. Du Bois. Byerman examines the connections between the personal and intellectual aspects of Du Bois's life to reveal the intense engagement with moral and ideological issues found even in texts that Du Bois represented as objective.
- Author BiographyKeith E. Byerman is a professor of English at Indiana State University. He is the author or editor of six books including Remembering the Past in Contemporary African American Fiction and Fingering the Jagged Grain: Tradition and Form in Recent Black Fiction (Georgia).
- Author(s)Keith Eldon Byerman
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.