All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains two introductory essays, one by Nathaniel Friedman on Halmos's work in ergodic theory, one by Donald Sarason on Halmos's work in operator theory.
- Author(s)P. R. Halmos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Collected Works in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXVIII, 458 p.
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byD. E. Sarason,N. A. Friedman
- Edition Statement1983. Reprint 2014 of the 1983 edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.