All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £7.95Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionWidely esteemed by figures as diverse as Charles Baudelaire, the Goncourt brothers, Gustave Flaubert, Oscar Wilde, Henry James, and T S Eliot, Gautier was one of the nineteenth century's most prominent French writers. In this book, the author begins his short list of nineteenth-century French poets to be studied with Theophile Gautier.
- Author BiographyTheophile Gautier (1811-1872) was one of the key poets of the French nineteenth century. Norman R. Shapiro is professor of Romance languages and literatures at Wesleyan University and an Officier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres.
- Author(s)Theophile Gautier
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Margellos World Republic of Letters
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated byNorman R. Shapiro
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.