All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe selected poems of one of the seventeenth century's most inventive and fascinating poets.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CRASHAW was born in London in 1613, the son of a Puritan priest. He was educated at Cambridge and then began to teach at the university. However, his conversion to Roman Catholicism led to his removal from Cambridge and in 1649 he died, supposedly poisoned, in exile in Italy. ROBIN HOLLOWAY studied composition with Alexander Goehr in his teens, and read English at King's College, Cambridge. In 2011 he retired from a personal Professorship at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Richard Crashaw
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFyfield Books
- Edited byRobin Holloway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.