CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe early poems in this collection are experimental. Within these pages is a diverse range of themes: nature, autobiographical, surrealism, diatribes, idealism, philosophical observation and light heartedness.
- Author BiographyMichael Nilsen left school at 16 to undertake a four year apprenticeship, training to be a marine electrician on Immingham docks and stayed for a further two years once qualified. He later became a contractor for four years. During his time as contractor Michael immersed himself in amateur boxing, but due to overexertion and poor diet, he contracted the illness M.E. Nevertheless, Michael returned to education, achieving a 2.1 BA Hons in English Literature and has since acquired a PGCE.
- Author(s)Michael Nilsen
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.