All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding fables and morality tales, as well as almost all the best known 'fairy' tales, this translation offers a representative selection of the Grimms' tales. It also provides information about the origins of the stories, their literary evolution at the hands of the Grimms, along with examples of earlier versions and stories.
- Author BiographyJoyce Crick was, until her retirement, Senior Lecturer in German at University College London. She has translated Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams (Oxford) and The Joke and Its Relation to the Unconscious.
- Author(s)Jacob Grimm,Wilhelm Grimm
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date10/03/2010
- Weight293 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byJoyce Crick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.