All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains 30 of the most influential papers by this eminent and widely published statistical scientist. The contents cover all his key fields-those of time series and point process analysis, seismology, neurophysiology, and population biology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2011
- Series TitleSelected Works in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1473 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDavid Brillinger,Peter Guttorp
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.