All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionDebabrata Basu is internationally known for his highly influential and fundamental contributions to the foundations of statistics, survey sampling, sufficiency, and invariance. This book contains a little more than 20 of Debabrata Basu's most significant articles and writings.
- Author BiographyAnirban DasGupta is Professor of Statistics at Purdue University. He is an Associate Editor of the Annals of Statistics, Statistics Surveys, and Metrika. He has also served in the editorial boards of the Journal of American Statistical Association, International Statistical Review, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, and Sankhya. He is the author of Springer's Asymptotic Theory of Statistics and Probability and of Fundamentals of Probability, A First Course. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and is the author of 105 articles.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSelected Works in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2110 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnirban DasGupta
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.