All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.37
- £24.37Trending at £29.09
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £13.93Trending at £14.38
- £9.32Trending at £13.04
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £9.86Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionA central figure in Western history and American political thought, Thomas Paine continues to provoke debate among politicians and scholars. This volume contains Paine's Common Sense in its entirety, including the oft-ignored Appendix, as well as selections from his other major writings: The American Crisis, Rights of Man, and The Age of Reason.
- Author BiographyJane E. Calvert is Associate Professor of History at the University of Kentucky and Director and Chief Editor of the John Dickinson Writings Project. Ian Shapiro is Sterling Professor of Political Science at Yale University, where he also serves as Henry R. Luce Director of the MacMillan Center for International and Area Studies.
- Author(s)Thomas Paine
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleRethinking the Western Tradition
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight775 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byIan Shapiro,Jane E. Calvert
- Introduction byIan Shapiro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.