Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling treatment guide, updated to reflect changes to the DSM-5 Selecting Effective Treatmentsprovides a comprehensive resource for clinicians seeking to understand the symptoms and dynamics of mental disorders, in order to provide a range of treatment options based on empirically effective approaches.
- Author BiographyLOURIE W. REICHENBERG is a licensed professional counselor in Virginia. She treats a diverse range of clients, but takes a special interest in working with people who have lost family members to suicide, people in crisis, and working as part of a treatment team for people with bipolar disorder. LINDA SELIGMAN was a professor emeritus of counseling and development at George Mason University, and was named Counselor Educator of the Year and Researcher of the Year by the American Mental Health Association. Seligman authored 15 books throughout her career as a researcher, educator, psychologist, and counselor. She died in 2007.
- Author(s)Linda Seligman,Lourie W. Reichenberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.51
- £4.94Trending at £5.04
- £6.13Trending at £7.45
- £29.70Trending at £30.22
- £11.97Trending at £12.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.53
- £33.52Trending at £42.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.