All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- Author(s)Susan Jones Sears,Virginia N. Gordon
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/02/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. UNIT ONE: Taking Stock. UNIT TWO: Exploring Self. UNIT THREE: Exploring Majors. UNIT FOUR: Exploring Occupations. UNIT FIVE: Making a Decision. UNIT SIX: Implementing Your Decision. Appendix: The Job Search: Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interview Preparation.
- Author BiographyVirginia N. Gordon is Assistant Dean Emeritus and faculty member at The Ohio State University. She has extensive experience in teaching, administration and counseling in higher education settings. Her bibliography includes many books, book chapters, monographs and journal articles on higher education topics including academic and career counseling. Susan J. Sears is an educational consultant and emeritus faculty member from The Ohio State University where she taught career development courses for both undergraduate and graduate students. She has written numerous books, book chapters, and journal articles focusing on the career development of adolescents and young adults.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.