Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on selection theorems that are related to the axiom of choice, particularly selectors of small Borel or Baire classes. This text constructs selectors obtained as limits of functions that are constant on the sets of certain partitions of metric spaces. It is aimed at students and researchers who wish to expand their knowledge of selectors.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Jayne, PhD, DSc, is Professor of Mathematics at University College London and has been President of the International Mathematics Competition for university students since its inception in 1994. C. Ambrose Rogers, DSc, FRS, is Professor Emeritus at University College London, where he was Astor Professor of Mathematics for almost thirty years. He is an Elected Fellow of the Royal Society and a former President of the London Mathematical Society. His many awards and honors include the Junior Berwick Prize and De Morgan Medal of the London Mathematical Society.
- Author(s)C. Ambrose Rogers,John E. Jayne
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2002
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.