All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA key theoretical contribution to the sociological study of health and embodiment by illuminating the processes of social change that have transformed individual self-care and the ways in which power and desire now shape health behaviour.
- Author BiographyChristopher Ziguras is Research Fellow and Deputy Director of the Globalism Institute at RMIT University. He is editor of The International Publishing Services Market (with Bill Cope, 2002) and has published numerous articles examining the impact of rationalization, commodification and electronic mediation on the constitution of identity, particularly in international education and health promotion.
- Author(s)Christopher Ziguras
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 table
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.