All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about self-consciousness, which is a kind of knowledge, namely knowledge of oneself as oneself, or self-knowledge. This book covers action and belief, freedom and reason, receptive knowledge and the second person.
- Author BiographySebastian Rodl is Professor of Philosophy, Universitat Basel.
- Author(s)Sebastian Rodl
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.