All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-deception raises questions about the nature of belief and the structure of the human mind. This book takes the issue with commonplace attempts to equate the processes of self-deception with those of stereotypical interpersonal deception.
- Author(s)Alfred R. Mele
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2000
- Series TitlePrinceton Monographs in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight198 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.