All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign to help students achieve whatever life goals they set for themselves. In this book, the authors provide a general theory of behavior, guide students through exercises for developing skills in self-analysis, and provide scientifically based instruction in the principles and practices of self-applied psychology.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Watson is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and a Charter Fellow of the American Psychological Society. Watson is well known for his work in social anxiety, having developed the original scale to measure it. He has written textbooks in introductory psychology, social psychology, and learning skills. Watson is an enthusiastic world traveler, having visited over 100 countries. He speaks French and Greek, and is a certified master gardener, specializing in xerophytic plants. He divides his time now between Honolulu and Albuquerque. Roland George Tharp is a distinguished researcher, psychologist, educator, writer, and filmmaker. Over the course of his career he has received repeated recognition for excellence and leadership in every arena of his work. Tharp is professor emeritus of education and psychology at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Hawaii. He is the founding director of the national Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence (CREDE) and the Kamehameha Elementary Education Program (KEEP). His research focuses on human development, psychotherapy, community psychology, education, culture, anthropology, and applied linguistics. Tharp is considered a distinguished researcher, practitioner, and author in the areas of education, educational reform, and the development of sociocultural theory. His work spans more than 40 years.
- Author(s)David Watson,Roland G. Tharp
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 10th revised ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.