All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication gives a new interpretation of the emergence of celebrity, a key part of contemporary American culture. It looks at its historical roots and the development of human-interest journalism.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Ponce de Leon is associate professor of history at Purchase College, State University of New York.
- Author(s)Charles L. Ponce De Leon
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note10 illustrations, notes, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.