All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines teachers' expectations of students, and how the self-fulfilling prophecy works in education. It contains over 700 articles on stereotyping, perceptions of social differences, race, gender, features, age and special needs, and the impact on a student to their benefit or detriment.
- Author BiographyROBERT T. TAUBER is Professor of Education at The Behrend College of the Pennsylvania State University at Erie. He is the author of five books, including Acting Lessons for Teachers: Using Performance Skills in Education (Praeger, 1994).
- Author(s)Robert T. Tauber
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.