All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dignity of the person has always been a key theme of Pope John Paul II; perhaps less well known is his emphasis on self-mastery as intrinsic to such dignity. In this book, the author traces this daring portrait of human love back to the early writings of Karol Wojtyla.
- Author BiographyAlan O'Sullivan is an Irish Dominican. He has studied at Blackfriars in Oxford, the Angelicum in Rome and Fribourg University in Switzerland, where he received his doctorate in 2012. He teaches moral theology at the Dominican Studium in Dublin. He is also Spiritual Director of the Community of Pure in Heart, Ireland, and Chaplain to Trinity College Dublin.
- Author(s)Alan O'Sullivan
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication28/11/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight440 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.