All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-Harm and Violence: Towards Best Practice in Managing Risk in Mental Health Services presents the first exploration of the most effective clinical practice techniques relating to the management of risk in mental health care settings.
- Author BiographyRichard Whittington is Professor of Mental Health in the School of Health Sciences at the University of Liverpool and an Honorary Research Fellow at Mersey Care NHS Trust. He has a PhD from the Institute of Psychiatry in London, and is a researcher and forensic psychologist with a particular research interest in the issues of violence, self-harm and mental health. Caroline Logan is a Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist in Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust and an Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Manchester. She has a DPhil from the University of Oxford and is both practitioner and researcher, focusing on violence and self-harm, personality disorder and risk.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight572 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCaroline Logan,Richard Whittington
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.