CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem of self-knowledge is one of the most important of philosophical puzzles and is closely connected to important debates in philosophy of mind and epistemology. This title assesses the central topics and debates concerning self-knowledge, explaining the work of many of the key figures in the field.
- Author BiographyBrie Gertler is Associate Professor at the University of Virginia. Her work has appeared in Analysis, Mind, Nous, Philosophical Studies, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, and other journals. She is editor (with Lawrence Shapiro) of Arguing About the Mind (Routledge 2007).
- Author(s)Prof. Brie Gertler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- Series TitleNew Problems of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.