Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.83Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.14Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Darlene Fozard Weaver challenges contemporary culture's promotion of self-realization and argues for proper self love.
- Author BiographyDarlene Fozard Weaver is Assistant Professor of Theology at the Department of Theology and Religious Studies, Villanova University.
- Author(s)Darlene Fozard Weaver
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleNew Studies in Christian Ethics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.23
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.