CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionA pocketful of tips, techniques and tools to further your development and put you in charge of your career and your life.
- Author BiographyFiona Elsa Dent, MA., MSC., Chartered FCIPD, FHEAFiona is an independent management trainer, consultant, coach and author. She spent over 20 years on the faculty at Ashridge Business School and continues to work with them as a leadership coach and tutor on various programmes. She is predominantly interested in helping people to develop their personal skills to be the best they can be. Her particular specialisms are influencing, interpersonal and relationship skills.Her books cover topics such as influencing, people management skills, self-managed development, women in business and coaching and mentoring. She has written two other Pocketbooks: 'Leadership' and 'Working Relationships'; her latest publications are 'The Leader's Guide to Coaching & Mentoring: How to Use Soft Skills to Get Hard Results' (with Mike Brent 2015) and 'How to Thrive and Survive as a Working Woman: The Coach Yourself Toolkit (with Viki Holton 2016).
- Author(s)Fiona Elsa Dent
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.