All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical self-help guide reveals what motivation is, how exactly it can help, and why it is often so elusive. The book contains exercises and provides a complete self-help course. Gael Lindenfield reveals 36 secrets for motivating yourself plus tips on encouraging others to do the same.
- Author BiographyGael Lindenfield is a psychotherapist and group work consultant, running successful courses in personal development. She is frequently consulted by the media and regularly contributes to magazines. Her work has been translated into several languages and is available in many countries throughout the world.
- Author(s)Gael Lindenfield
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/03/2000
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note(2 colour), With index
- Weight319 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.