All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers recent developments in self-normalized processes, including self-normalized large and moderate deviations, and laws of the iterated logarithms for self-normalized martingales.
- Author BiographyVictor H. de la Pena is Fellow of Institute of Mathematical Statistics and a Medallion Lecturer for IMS in 2007. Tze Leung LAI: Distinguished Lecture Series in Statistical Science from Academia Sinica (2001), Starr Lectures in Financial Mathematics from the University of Hong Kong (2001), Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences Fellowship (1999-2000), Richard Anderson Lecture in Statistics from University of Kentucky (1999), Election to Academia Sinica (1994), Committee of Presidents of Statistical Societies Award (1983), John Simon Guggenheim Fellowship (1983-84). Qi-Man SHAO is Associate Editor of 5 top journals and co-author of: Chen, M. H., Shao, Q. M. and Ibrahim, J.G. (2000) , Monte Carlo Methods In Bayesian Computation . Springer Series in Statistics, Springer-Verlag , New York. ISBN 0-387-98935-8
- Author(s)Qi-Man Shao,Tze Leung Lai,Victor H. Pena
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Series TitleProbability and Its Applications
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 275 p.
- Weight602 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.