Save on Computer & IT
- £4.97Trending at £6.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-organizing Software is the first book to offer an integrated view of self-organization technologies applied to distributed systems. The text explains self-organization concepts and principles, using clear definitions and a strong theoretical background.
- Author BiographyThe first editor is the Editor-in-Chief of the ACM Transactions on Autonomous Adaptive Systems, while the first and third editors have coedited related books.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNatural Computing Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnthony Karageorgos,Giovanna Di Marzo Serugendo,Marie-Pierre Gleizes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.