All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.98
- £17.02Trending at £17.23
- £9.51Trending at £10.32
- £10.18Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.75Trending at £17.02
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic semiconductors are attracting tremendous attention since they are cheap, easy to process, and capable of being deposited on flexible substrates and bent, while their inorganic competitors, e.g. crystalline silicon, would crack.
- Author BiographyQuan Li, PhD, is Director of Organic Synthesis and Advanced Materials Laboratory at the Liquid Crystal Institute and Adjunct Professor in the Chemical Physics Interdisciplinary Program of Kent State University, where he has directed research projects supported by the National Science Foundation and other U.S. government agencies and several companies. He received his PhD in organic chemistry from the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Shanghai, where he was promoted to a Full Professor of Organic Chemistry and MedicinalChemistry in 1998.
- Author(s)Quan Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight630 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.