Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.59
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.29
- £45.12Trending at £59.74
- £36.98Trending at £41.62
- £29.42Trending at £37.38
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8221
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note77 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 191 p. 77 illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFalko Dressler,Vittorio Loreto,Wilfried Elmenreich
- Table Of ContentsAutomated Trading for Smart Grids: Can It Work?.- A Semantic-Based Algorithm for Data Dissemination in Opportunistic Networks.- Characteristic Analysis of Response Threshold Model and Its Application for Self-organizing Network Control.- Emergence of Global Speed Patterns in a Traffic Scenario.- On the Efficiency of Information-Assisted Search for Parking Space: A Game-Theoretic Approach.- The Relative Disagreement Model of Opinion Dynamics: Where Do Extremists Come From?.- Modeling the Emergence of a New Language: Naming Game with Hybridization.- Trust-Based Scenarios - Predicting Future Agent Behavior in Open Self-organizing Systems.- Addressing Phase Transitions in Wireless Networking Optimization.- On the Local Approximations of Node Centrality in Internet Router-Level Topologies.- Modelling Critical Node Attacks in MANETs.- Evolution as a Tool to Design Self-organizing Systems.- Self-organization Promotes the Evolution of Cooperation with Cultural Propagation.- Not All Paths Lead to Rome: Analysing the Network of Sister Cities.- A Hybrid Threat Detection and Security Adaptation System for Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks.- Mapping of Self-organization Properties and Non-functional Requirements in Smart Grids.- A Self-organising Approach for Smart Meter Communication Systems.- Unifying Sensor Fault Detection with Energy Conservation.- Towards a Distributed, Self-organising Approach to Malware Detection in Cloud Computing.- Demand Response by Decentralized Device Control Based on Voltage Level.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.