Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
About this product
- DescriptionIs private regulation of the Internet over? Private regulation fills substantive or procedural gaps where no state regulation exists or where it is incomplete or ineffective, thus complementing the reach of state regulation.
- Author BiographyJeanne Pia Mifsud Bonnici is the course leader for the LLM Law, Information and Converging Technologies at the University of Central Lancashire.
- Author(s)Jeanne P. Mifsud Bonnici
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInformation Technology and Law Series
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Note225 p.
- Weight543 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.