Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the self and personal identity. It focuses on the relationships of the self in social environments and examines the major historical perspectives on the self, the process or processes of socialisation, memory and identity, and the psychology of national identity.
- Author BiographyKARL E. SCHEIBE is Professor of Psychology, Wesleyan University./e He has written extensively in the field.
- Author(s)Karl E. Scheibe
- Date of Publication13/06/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.