CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.95
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £21.68Trending at £22.28
- £14.32Trending at £17.83
- £22.37Trending at £28.74
About this product
- Author(s)H. Allen White,Julie L. Andsager
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsContents: The Third-Person Effect. Receiver Variables. Message Variables. Source and Channel Variables. The First-Person Effect as Persuasion. Defining the Others. Systematic vs. Heuristic Processing. Understanding the Third-Person Effect as a Special Context for Persuasion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.